Terms and Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form and provide their date of birth at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation, prescribing and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with GDPR
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Consultation
Currently during COVID-19 Consultations are done via video link only
- All new patients must have a face to face consultation for a prescription for botulinum toxin treatments.
- Whilst telephone or video consultations are discouraged, I acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for patients who will be travelling long distance.
- New patients, seeking advice from me in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes.
- Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed.
- A charge of £50 is made, payable in advance for all consultations.
- All questions will be answered in the consultation or review appointments and I am happy for clients to bring a list of questions with them. However, excessive messages through social media, text and WhatsApp can infringe on my personal time out of hours and other patient time in clinic and therefore a charge may be invoiced should I need to reply to numerous messages outside of your booked appointments. However in a medical emergency I am available anytime.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that I may make best use of my appointment diary.
- New patient consultations are £50. This is payable on booking and may be redeemable against treatments undertaken within 1 month of the consultation.
- Flawless Aesthetic Clinic operates a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment. If we hold a deposit on account this will be forfeited.
- If you are undergoing a course of treatment as part of a package, and fail to attend or do not provide 48 hours’ notice of cancellation or change, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with NEW Botulinum Toxin patients as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed for regular clients who have over the licensed dose extra top ups are £50.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; treatment is not recommended on the first visit, to allow adequate cooling off period, but may be provided if the patient and practitioner deem suitable.
I do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 without prior arrangement.
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
DURING COVID-19 ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ONLINE PRIOR TO APPOINTMENTS as no payment can be taken in clinic.
- Consultations are subject to a £50 fee, payable on booking. This is redeemable against treatment carried out within one month of consultation.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A £50 deposit will be taken for treatment if a consultation fee has already been redeemed.
- For Direct Debit information please see the Direct Debit Terms and Conditions.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, I cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
All packages are to be paid in full before treatment commences.
All packages and treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If a client fails to arrive for their appointment, or provides less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, the session will be deducted from course.
If a client fails to arrive for their appointment, or provides less than 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, that session will be deducted from course.
All Direct Debit Packages require a minimum deposit of £100. In the case of Botulinum Products, a face to face consultation and full payment up front on of before the first of the course of treatments is required and consent to this being prescribed as a Prescription Only Medicine (POM).
Failure to make any direct debit payment will lead to cancellation of further treatments until the account is up to date. If any balance is outstanding especially in the case that the treatment has commenced before the direct debit dates this will be treated as an outstanding balance and you will be invoiced. If it is not paid within a reasonable amount of time (3 months) then written action will be taken to recover the debt.
For more detailed information see Direct Debit Terms and Conditions.
Contact between appointments
I do not have a call handler or reception team so I am unable to work 24/7 and would appreciate if messages can please be sent between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday where I will try my upmost to get back to you as soon as I can.
As with Consultations, any questions or queries will be answered in the consultation or review appointments, so rather than messaging and I am happy for clients to bring a list of questions with them to a booked consultation or review.
Appointment availability is all on the online booking system as I use the same diary. Therefore if the day you want is not showing I cannot offer it or over ride it so please choose an alternative day and time.
I am happy to assist with any queries as technical problems can occur and you may need to check with me what you had before or what to select when booking.
Any excessive messages through social media, text and WhatsApp can infringe on my personal life time out of hours and other patient time in clinic and therefore a charge may be invoiced should I need to reply to numerous messages outside of your booked appointments may be subject to a consultation charge of £50.
However in a medical emergency I am available anytime.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website or via what clinic.
If you have a complaint please inform me as soon as possible.
An appointment will be made for you to be seen.
A copy of my Complaints Policy is available online or on request.