The best hair thinning treatment is taking supplements to support skin hair and nails internally and Hair Filler, or Hair mesotherapy, which is an injectable gel.
It was created for treating hair loss furthermore improving thickness.
Hair Filler is a unique formula combining hyaluronic acid in addition to seven peptides.
- Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2): provides nourishment to scalp and hair root for a healthier and thicker hair shaft through the stimulus of angioedema.
- Octapeptide-11 (CG-Seperin): inhibits cell death in hair cells caused by oxidative stress (excess free radicals)
- Octapeptide-2 (Prohairin-β4): promotes hair growth by activating the stem cells in hair follicles
- Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINS): Increases formation of hair placodes and generates new hair follicles by β-catenin and the SHH signal.
- Decapeptide-28 (CG-Rehairin): Stimulates hair follicles, activates the anagen phase, slowing down the categene phase to inhibit hair loss.
- Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin): Inhibits hair loss by the down-regulation of DKK-1, BMP4 and TGFβ-1 signal
- Oligopeptide-71 (CG-Edrin): Promotes hair regrowth by activating the WNT signal
How Hair Thinning treatment work?
- Improves scalp microcirculation and nutrition, which accelerates hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- Activates dormant hair follicles.
- Strengthens thin, brittle hair, therefore restoring hair vitality.
How many hair thinning treatments are needed?
It is recommended that patients have a monthly session every 3-6 months.
Hair loss reduces and new hairs appear, so therefore overall becomes thicker and healthy looking.
Am I suitable for treatment?
Hair Filler is suitable for men and women.
Depending on the condition of the skin and the lifestyle results vary, depending on the patient’s scalp and hair conditions.
Hair filler is not recommended for patients who are autoimmune, having uncontrolled diabetes, during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Is is painful?
The product is injected into the skin on the scalp using thin, short needle.
Hair Fillers are similar to other filler injections and topical anaesthetic is applied before treatment for comfort.
After the treatment, Pain, redness, swelling, edema, hematomas, itching and slight pain at the injection area can occur following treatment and will subside over 72 hours.
How long does hair filler last?
Following a course of 3-3 treatments results are lasting over a year and beyond.